New battery “Breaking in”
If you are replacing your laptop battery, there are some tips that will help you extend the life of your new battery.
1. With laptop powered off and mains adapter disconnected, insert your new battery
2. Connect laptop mains adapter to laptop and plug into mains.
3. Let the laptop battery charge fully for at least 6-8 hours.
4. Then discharge the battery down to 3% by using your laptop unplugged from the mains.
5. Repeat this 5 times to ensure your laptop battery will give you the maximum performance.